The North Side is a major cultural and business center of the City of Pittsburgh, it is rich in history, and is imbued with a strong sense of community.
The NorthSide/NorthShore Chamber of Commerce’s (NS/NSCC) mission is to help all our local businesses succeed while keeping our neighborhoods viable and strong.
Established in 1897, the NS/NSCC began helping merchants at the turn of the century in the North Side Market District and today still remains dedicated to meeting the needs of businesses on the North Side.
Through collaboration with other groups, the NS/NSCC provides useful information to companies looking to relocate, expand their current business, reach new customers, seek investment or secure funding through government programs.
Joining the NorthSide/NorthShore Chamber is a SMART business decision!
Secure your business by growing your network, meeting new customers or clients, and strengthening existing relationships
Meet with local and state elected officials to voice your opinions and concerns about the state of local business conditions
Access business to business networking functions and promote your business at community-wide events
Receive group health insurance rates and other member discounts and purchasing opportunities
Take advantage of low cost marketing and advertising opportunities
Throughout the year the NS/NSC provides dozens of opportunities for members to meet each other, showcase your individual businesses, and develop new leads. We bring together an wide variety of industries and perspectives, along with the following benefits:
- Business Referral Service
- Group Health Care Insurance
- Discount Payroll Services
- Listing in Membership Directory
- Website Directory Listing
- INSIDE NORTHSIDE Newsletter
- Legislative Breakfast Meetings
- Power Lunches
- Business After Hours Networking
- Business Support Services
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Business Advocacy
As a Chamber member, you are invited to participate in a variety of events that can elevate your visibility in the community, improve employee morale, and foster deeper social interaction.
These Annual Special Events Include, but are not limited to:
- North Side Community Night with the Pirates
- North Side Charity Golf Outing
- Annual NSCC Holiday Gala
The NS/NSCC invites any firm or individual that shares a business interest in the growth and future development of the business community on the North Side to become a member.
We are proud to have over 200 members that share that interest.
We open our membership to:
- Sole Proprietors
- Home-based Businesses
- Community Organizations
Our geographic boundaries typically include the 18 neighborhoods and 9 business districts that comprise the North Side. However, we welcome the participation of any business seeking to become more involved in the area.
Premier Membership: $1,000
A Premier Member receives the following additional membership benefits:
- 4x6 Logo on Premier Member Signage at all Chamber functions
- Invitation to exclusive Premier Member Only Events
- VIP placement at all Chamber functions
- Two (2) tickets to each monthly Chamber Face-to-Face Networking event (up to $360 value!)
- Featured placement and links on Chamber website • Listing in each edition of INSIDE NORTHSIDE E-bulletin
In Your Business After-Work Networking
Event DetailsJoin us quarterly for our after-work networking events. Check back soon for location. Tickets are $15 for members and $20 for non-members. Read More
Event TimesJul 12th 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm