Annual Golf Outing - 9/11
Join fellow North Side/Shore Chamber members and friends for a great day on the greens. A new course, new safety protocols, just as fun as ever!
Date and Time
Friday, September 11
8:30a shotgun start
Location (new course this year!)
Green Oaks Country Club
5741 3rd Street
Verona, PA 15147
7:30-8:15 a.m. - Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Shotgun start, Scramble format, Lunch delivered to teams on the course
$700 per foursome, $175 for an individual registration
Sponsorship opportunities detailed here
Commitment - Contact the chamber at 412-231-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org register your golf, sponsorship, auction, or volunteer participation.
Payment - Payment can be made by check or credit card. Contact the chamber for an invoice or payment details.
Other ways to contribute:
- Sponsorships – We have options that include foursomes, branding opportunities in the program or along the course, and digital promotion before and after the event. See the document here for details.
- Auction participation - In lieu of our traditional silent and Chinese auctions, we will be raffling off one large package of gift cards to support Northside businesses. Contributing a gift card to the package or purchasing raffle tickets at the event are both appreciated.
- Individual participation – By joining us as an individual golfer, you will be able to network with other North Side/Shore business owners and employees.
- Volunteer – We will need several volunteers on the day of the outing to help deliver an outstanding experience for the participants.
As a conscientious response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are in the process of finalizing a safety plan. Some of the safety protocols are as follows:
- Carts – Two golfers are permitted per cart, but there are enough carts to allow for one golfer per cart if preferred.
- Meals – Neither breakfast nor lunch will include a buffet or an opportunity to congregate.
- Masks – Masks are encouraged at any gathering point, including the turn and at registration.
- Cleaning - Hand sanitizer will be in plentiful supply and cleaning procedures will be followed meticulously.
- Prizes – In lieu of a gathering of all participants, teams will be able to leave upon completion of play, with prizes being announced and distributed immediately after all teams have finished.
With questions, contact the chamber at email@example.com or 412-231-6500.